Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Two years

I was looking back over some of my older posts when I realized that I have been keeping up with this blog for just over two years now.It was a strange realization to come to because I hadn't really thought about how long I've been doing this.

It was sort of surreal to go back to some of the first posts, which I posted right as I was leaving for four months in Paris. How different things were then!

It's fun looking back on posts from Paris and the evolution I encountered in myself while I was there. And then there are all of the changes I have been through since Paris with the last two years of college. It almost doesn't seem like I am the same person who started this blog at the beginning of 2008.

And now, I'm coming up on another big change in my life with college graduation only a few months away. I hope that two years from now, I will still have this blog going, and I will be able to look back on myself and my writing and relish in the changes that I have been through just as I am today.

I hope I feel as good about the changes in two years as I feel about them today.

No comments: